A favorite thing for me to do with the boys is to walk down (they ride their bikes) to the Circle K and get drinks. They love getting Icees and of course I get my diet Dr. Pepper. We went down today (not our first trip) and it was a HOT walk, but made the drinks taste even better. The pits was getting home.
We were so hot that the pool was the
only option...
Tyson and Sam are total fish.
They are going to be just like their dad
in their swimming abilities.
But what they really like to do is to goof-off.
It's a boy thing...
Grandma and Grandpa with their
Arizona grandchildren.
We are trying to get as much as we can in today because it's our last day. It has gone by too
fast.
I wish I could say we will be going back to cooler weather, but adding the humidity back into
the heat is not something to look forward to.

1 comment:
What fun!!!! They are some lucky children.
Post a Comment