Wednesday, February 6, 2013

We Are Almost There!!!

Just a few updated pictures. Hopefully if the weather holds out
we should be finished within the next 10 days.


Small part of the kitchen


Hardwood floors in the great room.
The photo is looking towards the front entry.


The fireplace in the great room.
Tom's standing at the entrance to the sun room.


Front of the house before they prepare to
form for the cement.


Back looking at what will be the screened-in
porch and the entrance to Tom's workshop.


Driveway ready for cement.


Backyard and the sunroom.


Sidewalk from the driveway.

More pictures to follow soon...

2 comments:

Nicholas Cupps said...

Holy crap! It is almost done. Jenny and I can't wait to see it!

Kate said...

Oh man! So exciting. I LOVE that backsplash in the kitchen. Gorgeous!!! This is so exciting. I bet you just can't wait to get in.