The Wedding Day finally arrived. We all woke up early to
begin setting up. The wedding took place in
the house we have been staying in for the week.
Avery was the first grandchild to be up. She was
determined to find places to play that took
us from our work to rescue her.
Jenny's parents: Steve and Jane
They were so much fun to get to know.
We became instant friends.
Don't we look good???
We are so tired and it is so hot and humid.
Florida weather for you.
The new Mr and Mrs Cupps
Quinten and his family:
Kendall and her family:
Krista and her family:
Wow, what 37 years can do:
The best part of the trip was to spend some
quality time with our 8 grandchildren.
The wedding was wonderful, but the
grandchildren are precious and we loved
every minute with them.
Grandpa with three of the six girls:
It was a hard morning to pack the cars, clean the house and
especially to say goodbye.
What a wonderful week!!!!

1 comment:
As always, you got some great pictures! I really didn't pull my camera out enough during the week. :( I hope to get some of the professional pictures from Nick N. & Krista! And I think I may have taken the pic of you with your four kids. Sorry for all of the space above your heads. That pic turned out great. It should be cropped and framed!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for a wonderful week. It was just so fun to be all together. I hope we can do it again soon... I know that's practically impossible with everyone living in different places.
I don't think you got nearly the thanks and credit you deserve for all of your hard work all week. We love you and appreciate you!
Post a Comment