Thursday, January 16, 2014

ROAD TRIP Dec 2013 - Feb 2014

We decided to take our road trip West to spend Christmas with
some of our family members in Salt Lake City. But on our
way we had some important stops to make:

Cincinnati was our first stop to visit Nicholas and Jenny.
I'm sorry I didn't take a lot of pictures. But we had a
great time visiting with them and having a pre-christmas
gift opening party.


Onto our next stop, Laramie Wyoming.
We loved spending several days with Cecil and Dorthella.


We opened gifts with them and Cecil loved looking
over the calendar we all received from Krista.
It has become an annual tradition for Krista to design a
calendar and we all look so forward to seeing it.


Cecial, Dorthella, Joe, Mark and Tom. Don't they
look excited about the holidays!!!!!!


I couldn't leave this picture out. Dorthella sometimes
disappears but we discovered her hiding place:
the closet with the furnace. 


Christmas Day in Salt Lake with Kendall and her family,
Krista and Avery and Oma and Opa Plumb.
Avery and Harper loved playing with their new toys together.



Opa Plumb was also engrossed with Krista's calendar.


He also loved playing with his great-grandchildren.


A trip to Skeels (an outdoors store).


Kendall and Marlee on the Ferris Wheel.


Avery loved playing with the "animals."


Rhaegan and Marlee with the grizzly.


On Jan 4th we all went to Caldwell, ID to be with Rhaegan when she
was baptized. I felt so bad that I didn't get a picture of her in
her pretty white dress, but we had a wonderful day with her.


We stayed with Jim, Robbie, Jamie and Mattie in Boise.


Sisterly love…..



Brothers…..


Of course you can't go to bed without playing several games
of Rummy-down and eating bowls of popcorn.
A true Cupps' tradition.


No comments: