Okay... I just found your blog! I knew you had one... but I didn't know you were actually blogging! Or is Krista doing it? Anyway, that is a great picture of all of us.
Yes it is Krista. I am old and am trying to learn new tricks. I can't let my daughters and daughters-in-law out do me. One of these days I will be doing this on my own. Thanks Krista, but the rest of you won't know when I take over.
2 comments:
Okay... I just found your blog! I knew you had one... but I didn't know you were actually blogging! Or is Krista doing it? Anyway, that is a great picture of all of us.
Yes it is Krista. I am old and am trying to learn new tricks. I can't let my daughters and daughters-in-law out do me. One of these days I will be doing this on my own. Thanks Krista, but the rest of you won't know when I take over.
Post a Comment