1. Attached or single? Married, 32 years this year
2. Best Friend! Thomas (husband)
3. Cake or Pie? Definitely cake, it's the frosting
4. Day of Choice! Friday - let the fun begin
5. Essential Items! That's a no brainer, diet coke or dr. pepper and dark chocolate
6. Favorite Color. Purple
7. Gummy Bears or Worms? I really don't like either, they stick to my teeth
8. Hometown... Born in Baltimore, Maryland but mostly raised in Paradise, Calif.
9. Favorite Indulgence...Buying another pair of Crocs
10. January or July! Definitely Jan. I love the snow, hate the heat
11. Kids? 4 - 2 boys / 2 girls
12. Life Isn't Complete Without... my family
13. Marriage Date... 16 Dec 1976
14. Number of brothers and sisters...2 brothers / 2 sisters
15. Oranges or Apples... I love Fuji or Honey Crisp apples
16. Phobia / Fears... I have a fear of burning
17. Quote: "It would be easy to lose weight if there weren't so many spare parts in the frig!"
18. Reasons to Smile...hearing my grandchildren's voices
19. Superman or Wonder Women? Superman, Wonder Women was fake and wimpy
20. Tag 5 people...I don't know 5 people who have not been tagged
21. Unknown Fact About Me...I hate to travel
22. Vegetable...Broccoli
23. Worst Habit...I have to vacuum my house every day
24. Xray or Ultrasound? Xray, Ultrasound is too cold and slimy
25. Favorite Food? Chocolate and Stromboli
26. Zodiac Sign! Virgo

3 comments:
I totally saw this post right after you put it up... but I took a while to comment. Hooray for a new post on your very boring blog! ;) Just kidding about it being boring. I'm proud of you for putting something up! Yay for you!!
Your first offical post!!!!
Keep it up mom.
2 weeks and 3 days until you are here. Are you ready to party?!
I didn't know you hate to travel. Weird! Is it because of your back or other reasons?
Post a Comment