Friday, October 9, 2009

Daddy / Daughter Party!

Two nights ago the YW's Presidency put on a
Daddy Daughter night
for our young women. It was a "mystery" night.

I'm sure most of you have been apart of this type of dinner,
the menu had 16 items on it, but they had phony names.
The meal was served in 4 courses.
Anyway, we had 34 dads and daughters there and had
a blast. It was fun watching them try and eat
Baked Ziti with carrots sticks or toothpicks.
For the entertainment, the girls and dads put on a Karaoke show.
This is one of my Laurels, Ashley, with her dad.
It was a riot watching the dads try to act "cool."


I know you don't know my YW, but I wanted to share this event. We had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks like a fun evening! I remember doing a daddy/daughter night with the Norwich YW. We had the dads do the daughter's hair. I still remember Tom's "do" for Krista. Too funny! Wow! 34 dads & daughters! Our YW would just die for that many girls to be in YWs! Keep up the great job you're doing!

Kate said...

I'm going to have to get the details on this because I've never heard of a mystery dinner like this! Sounds fun. You do such great things with your YW. They are SO lucky!