Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Congratulations Krista!

This past weekend we were able to go to Michigan to celebrate Krista's graduation. She earned her MBA. It was a lot of fun to be together and meet their friends and family members.
This has been a massive undertaking for Krista since they have had to move around for Josh's medical school rotations. But she is finally finished and ready to tackle the world.

CONGRATULATIONS KRISTA, we are very proud of you.

I thought I would share a few pictures of Krista's trail to this big moment:

Krista graduating from pre-school

Krista has always been a real ham bringing
lots of laughter to all around her.

One of her prize accomplishments was marrying Joshua.

This weekend began with Tom and me taking the granddaughters up early on Friday so I could help Krista with the baking for the party. Uncle Nick arrived a little later to help out (with the girls).

Rhaegan and Marlee love their Uncle Nick

Rhaegan was the dog-sitter.
Snarky and Rowdy didn't quite know what to
make of her and Marlee.

As long as the girls fed them a "treat" they were
happy the girls were there.

Keeping them busy on a rainy day.

The best moment, though, was watching Josh dress
one of the girl's Barbie dolls. The dogs thought
it was pretty interesting too.

It was too bad that Kate and Quinten couldn't
have been there to make this group complete.

I feel bad that I didn't get any pictures of the other family and friends who came to celebrate, but we all had an awesome time and ate way too much delicious food. Krista's next degree should be a culinary one, she's a fabulous cook.

Way to go Krista...

4 comments:

Krista Adamow said...

A culinary degree is an idea! Thanks for the tribute. It was a great weekend. Thanks for making the trip up here and helping me cook. I learned from a pretty great teacher!

Kendall said...

You should have written what we were all laughing about in the last photo. Thanks again for taking the girls up on Friday. I know they're a handful but they loved it.

Krista Adamow said...

What were we talking about? I don't remember...

Kate said...

Those are some cute pictures of tiny Krista! I'm sad we couldn't be there to celebrate with everyone.
And I am so glad you came to visit us and travel with us. You made it SO much better for us! I just hope you're recovering and catching up on sleep! :)