Time really flies when you are busy and having fun. I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted something, sorry!
We just returned from a great trip to Arizona, Wyoming and Utah. Tom has an annual ski trip with his brothers to Targhee so this year we were able to add a few other stops to the trip.
First we headed to Arizona where we got to babysit our 4 grandchildren there while Quinten and Kate got to attend a law conference (how boring). I thought I would have lots of time to take lots of pictures but as you will see the camera only snapped a few.
Paige is a pro at puzzles. We put every puzzle together they
had, so we went to the store and bought more.
Tyson relaxing after a strenuous soccer game.
Sam's a great soccer player, as well, but he wasn't
focusing on the game this time.
I just couldn't get over Allie's blue eyes. She is
such a good little girl.
Before we took off for our next stop we were able
to get a group picture with the grandchildren.
Our next stop was Salt Lake, only to pick up a rental car, say a quick hello to my mom and dad, and then off to Laramie to visit Tom's family.
Three of Tom's brothers live there near his parents.
I feel so bad that Cecil wasn't able to join us for dinner
and I didn't get a picture of him.
Like I said, the camera didn't come out like I now wish it had. I spent the next week in SLC with my parents while Tom and Nicholas went skiing in Targhee with his brothers. I will have to get pictures of the skiing from them. While I was in SLC I spent a lot of time visiting with family, exercising at the club and sewing with mom. None of those activities were worth taking pictures, although they were lots of fun. Hopefully next time I will be better with the camera.

1 comment:
Great pictures Karen! I can't get over how big Quinten & Kate's kiddos have gotten.
Post a Comment