Thursday, June 20, 2013

Birthday At the Zoo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY!

We took Avery to the Toledo Zoo for her birthday morning.
But, we hit a milestone...
All week she has had the "stranger / danger" syndrome 
towards us and finally today she actually let us carry
her around the park! HORRAY!


She loves her grandpapa,


Grammy's still alittle iffy.


But at least we didn't have any tears.


Finally, back with mama.

AVERY - from baby to a darling 1 year old:


Those dimples are too cute


Loves shopping with mama


Another camera shot?


Avery with her cousin Tyson


I'm safe with daddy


She's ready for the Olympics


Let's go swimming in my new birthday outfit.
Yes, I am my mother's daughter.




3 comments:

Krista said...

I can't believe she is already one! Thanks for being here to help us celebrate!

mapacupps said...

Yay! Someone commented on my blog.

Kendall said...

Sure looks like you had a lot of fun celebrating her bday! I sure wish I could have been there too.