Saturday, June 22, 2013

Leaving Toledo...

It's a sad day when you have to say good-bye to
grandchildren. We are leaving in the morning 
for North Carolina. 
But it will be exciting to plan the next trip.

Avery received some darling bibs from Oma Plumb.
Can you tell this one is a carrot?


Avery and Mama:


Avery loves her toy from Aunt Kendall.


Avery let grammy feed her even though I 
just got back from a bike ride.


Krista and Josh finally got to go out on
a hot date. Grandma and Grandpa were
able to babysit. Not sure Avery thought she
was getting a good deal.


Avery has been teething and loved this
frozen otter-pop.


Avery looks so grown up sitting on the stairs in her new overalls.
Doesn't she look like the baby below?



Guess who that is?

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am just now catching up on all of these blog posts! Sorry I didn't see them until today. Thanks for all the great pics. I am assuming that baby is Krista in the last pic, but I really don't know!