Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Sad Goodbye and Wonderful Hello!

We finally had to say goodbye to Tyson and Sam.
It was wonderful having them with us for 10 days.
I have never been so tired, but we really did a lot of
fun activities and formed some great memories.

Sure hope they can come back soon.


Two days ago, I got to fly to Toledo to visit Krista,
Josh and Avery. It is amazing how fast the
little ones change. She loves kicking her feet like
she is swimming backstroke. Great abs.


Adorable smile!!


And notice, Avery has the Cupps' gap!


She is also walking. Even within the two days
I have been her she is more daring and goes
a lot further.


Avery also loves putting towels, bibs, etc around
her neck like a shawl. She was crawling and found
my tennis shoes and socks. Of course my sock
became her new shawl.


The best thing so far is that she is not afraid of me.
She comes right to me, let's me feed her and will
walk to me. AWESOME!

1 comment:

Kendall said...

I wish I could be there with you guys! My kids miss their grandma!!!