We decided to go out and play a round of golf.
We only got through 6 holes when the sky turned black
and opened up with a downpour.
We barely got covered up
At least Tom's groundhog was safe.
Because we have had so much rain, there have been
many strange things growing in our yard.
This mushroom is huge. Wish I knew if we could eat it.
It's hard to see, but the there are two gorgeous birds on the tree.
They are white and navy blue with bright red heads.
One's in the middle about half way up and the other
is higher on the right.
We have a mamma deer and her baby who come to visit everyday.
She loves the area under the bird feeder.
I don't know where the baby is.
Sorry the animal pictures are not very clear, but if they hear you
they run fast. But we have a lot of wildlife in our backyard.
I'm just waiting for a big snake to appear.



1 comment:
Feed that mushroom to Dad first and see what happens. Then you will know if it's safe. ;) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment