The Plantation is celebrating a Fall Festival this weekend.
To start the events off, they had a golf cart decoration
contest. Everyone who wanted to enter decorated their
golf cart representing a collegiate or professional
football team. So we decided to participate...
GO BLUE!! Charlie, our wolverine topped the
cart and kept the nasty buckeyes away.
You can't see the inside of the cart, but a Michigan fleece
blanket was over the seat with a Michigan gnome
sitting there. Plus the floor has awesome
Michigan floor mats.
I bought a bunch of decal that are all over the
the cart.
Some of the other teams represented:
Loved the skeleton from Penn State.
Yes, Ohio State University was there. They even
had a tailgate party behind their cart with cooking
hot dogs and buckeye candy.
Oh well, we will get them next year.
I thought our cart was awesome and we are
already working on next year's design.
Any ideas would be welcomed!

2 comments:
You guys are awesome!
From the ones I could see your cart was definitely the best! Oh the retired life:)
Post a Comment