Thursday, October 10, 2013

Visitors from Toledo!

Krista and Avery flew down from Toledo yesterday to
spend the week with us. Avery was asleep when
they got off the plane so Krista had to carry her
and push the stroller, not an easy feat. But when she
woke up Tom gave her a toy giraffe and he was her
instant friend.


Avery and her new giraffe ready for the ride
to grandma and grandpas house.


Avery is really good at multi-tasking:
She's drinking her milk while watching her
cartoon on Krista's iPhone.



It has been really rainy here. Yesterday we got close
to 4 inches. Today it hasn't let up, but Avery wanted
to go outside. So we went to Walmart and bought some
"farm" boots so she could stomp in the puddles.


Mom and Krista enjoying the rain.


Avery wanted to drive around the plantation in the
golf cart:


Away they go...


Hopefully the rain will let up so we can venture out.
We need new places to take pictures.

2 comments:

Krista Adamow said...

Having fun!

Kendall said...

I am seriously so jealous!! I really wish I could be there too. Those boots are adorable by the way:)