Saturday, February 1, 2014

So Sad to Leave AZ...

Our last day in Arizona….
Quinten and Kate were hosting a Cub Scout meeting
at their house so they were busy getting the backyard
ready for many little boys and their families to come
over for a bon fire.

Allie and Paige were helpful by playing in their
house with their "Frozen" dolls.


Tyson was given the job to put nails around the outside
of the patio roof so Kate could hang
Christmas lights to help light the backyard.
I realized that I didn't get a picture of Kate,
I'm so sorry.


We quickly went to Culvers to get dinner before
we had to be back to welcome the scouts.
Quinten and Tom enjoying dinner at their
own table.


One last picture with the grandchildren and
Blue (their boxer terrier)



What a group….


We sure hated leaving. We had so much fun visiting and
spending a lot of quality time with the kids.
Hopefully we will be back soon.

No comments: