I went to use my cell phone and realized that I had
over 200 pictures on it.
I knew I hadn't taken that many.
Well guess who got a hold
of my phone and took all of those pictures?
This picture gives you a hint:
Avery is too smart for her own good. She can work my phone
better than I can. She even taught me how to access my camera
and music without having to use my password.
Smarty Pants!
Piper LOVES taking a bath. She screams until you put her in the
water and then immediately settles down and as you can see,
she falls asleep.
Sisters in matching chairs.
Avery is very creative when she eats. She loves watermelon, but
today she spent time stacking the pieces (right next to her plate).
We were in the backyard and saw Avery walk over to the fence and
stood there for the longest time watching the neighbor boys playing
basketball. She looked like she was saying, "Please, can I come
over and play too?" It was actually kind of sad.
It was just another day in Crazyville!





No comments:
Post a Comment