The day I left Salt Lake City, we had to have one last meal together. Opa, Oma, Kendall, Shae, Rhaegan and I went to Shae's favorite place for lunch, "Red Robin."
Rhaegan especially loved her dad's milkshake.
After arriving in Norwich (taking the red-eye flight), it was down to some serious work to prepare for our move to Cincinnati. The packers were already there when I got home. You would think having a company pack and move you would be easy, but let me tell you it was a lot of work. I spent so much time keeping them going (there were a lot of cigarette breaks), repacking, and following behind packing things they would forget. Every closet, cupboard and drawer I found items they just didn't feel like they needed to put in a box. It was very frustrating and thoroughly exhausting.
But for those of you who have lived and/or visited the house I thought you would like to see what it looked like after the movers were gone and I cleaned:
The Kitchen:
The Living Room:
Family Room:
Kendall's Bedroom:
Krista's Bedroom:
Dining Room:
Front Entry looking towards the back:
One of the bedrooms on the third floor:
Part of the backyard:
We expect all of you to come and visit and especially to keep in touch with us. Love you all!

7 comments:
I never got to see your home in Norwich, but it looks beautiful. the floors are gorgeous. I do plan to see your home in Ohio though.
So that is what your house looked like.
Sad but very exciting. How is Gizmo handling the move?
The house looks SO empty and lonely! And it looks so sparkly and clean. If I were a potential buyer, I'd definitely want to come and check it out. It's such a great house. We will definitely miss it. We are, however, very excited to come and see the new house (whenever that may be!). Where is Gizmo?
Okay, now I'm ready to cry!!! It's just too sad!
We need pictures of the move and new house. Come on Mom... I know you are not busy!!!
I think it's time for an update. COME ON!!! :)
Post a Comment