The end of the trip is here. I went to my brother's (Kenneth) house to visit and say goodbye. My neice, Kristin, and her son Peter were there. It's the first time I have been able to meet him, what a cutie.
Peter's favorite thing was to knock over the Dixie cups his grandpa
arranged in a pyramid.
Before we went to drown ourselves in hot fudge sundaes at
Leatherby's, we took a four generation picture:
Well my blog might be a bit lonely for the the next few days due to the move. But I will keep all of my faithful readers up-to-date as the week progresses.

4 comments:
Great pictures. See you in a few!
I know that I probably not considered one of your "faithful readers" because I don't comment regularly...but I am one! I have enjoyed all of your trip pictures and hope the move goes well!
--Jamie Butler
I love, love, love the four generations picture.
So weird that you guys are moving this week. And Rhaegan is so cute to ask you for a back pack with wheels for her books. She is so wise! I will see you guys in 13 days! WHOOP WHOOP
Post a Comment