We were fortunate to have 3 of our 4 children and their families home for the holidays this year. It was Quinten's year to spend the holidays with Kate's family, so they were not able to be with us. More pictures will be in future blogs, but I wanted to share Christmas morning.
Having 3 year old Rhaegan here meant that Christmas morning began at an early hour. She was very content with eating breakfast and checking out her stocking until a very special visitor arrived. I think the adults were more excited when the doorbell rang, but when opening the door there stood Old St. Nick. He came to make a special visit to Rhaegan:

7 comments:
See...I'm commenting. I love the pictures and thanks for making Christmas so special for us. Rhaegan had the time of her life and will probably be talking about Santa's visit for years to come.
He looks really familiar. I can't quite place him though. hmmmm
It sure has been a lot of fun having so many people home for Christmas
Wish we could have been there. That looks way better than the Santa outfit our bishop used when he came to our house a few days before Christmas. Thanks again Mom and Dad for everything you got for us and our kids. We are so grateful for it.
How fun! What a great Santa suit!
And I love your new background. Look at you... getting all fancy on your blog! :)
Thanks Kate for noticing the change. I'm just trying to keep up with you girls. I received one-on-one Apple lessons for Christmas, can't wait to learn how to really be a computer geek.
Wow...Nick has really put on some weight and gotten hairy since I saw him! What a great uncle.
What a fancy blog background!!!! It looks like it was a great Christmas.
Post a Comment