Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Snow!

I know you are getting bored with "snow" pictures, but you all know how much I love snow. The one reason I didn't want to leave New York was because I knew I would miss the snow. Well, we got 8 more inches last night.

I woke up this morning feeling so good because I got to go out and shovel, even in 11 degree weather. As I was shoveling a guy who was snow plowing my neighbor's driveway, I guess took pity on an old lady, came over to help me with my driveway. I was very grateful for his thoughtfulness, but I was also a upset because I wanted to do it by myself. Well after shoveling for over an hour, even with his help, I had to admit that I was thankful he came over. I sure feel it now.

Well I will try not to post any more snow pictures and we probably won't get anymore snow, but I just had to share this picture. Hope all of you are nice and warm.

3 comments:

Kendall said...

You and you're need to exercise. My goodness women. I am still so jealous you have snow. It's suppose to snow here this weekend and in next week but in Utah it's always hit or miss with snow. It always just ends up in the mountains. I really like the snow posts so don't stop them on my account.

Krista Adamow said...

I love the snow! Has it melted yet? We have virtually no snow left. Sad how fast it melts.

Jeanne said...

We have been blessed with a snowy winter this year. Now we're in the 50's though & it's all melting. I'm not ready for it to be over. I'd love a big storm. One where the roads are closed & everything shuts down for a day. Mother Nature might zing us yet!