I know I already shared pictures of our trip to Targhee, but I found one last picture of the majestic Teton mountains I wanted to share. This scenery made it very difficult to come back to the east where you just don't find mountains like you see in the west. (Plus your sense of direction gets all messed up)
Well Ohio got it's first big snow storm and I was in seventh heaven. It was like everything stood still and was so peaceful.
I don't know what that white circle is. I was
standing outside so it is not my flash on the glass door.
There's a little oak tree right in the middle that actually
stands about 7 feet. But due to the snow and ice it is completely
bent over.
There's not a track in the snow.
On the third day the sun finally tried to shine. This tree was completely covered in thick ice.
When the sun shined through the clouds it just glittered. I tried to get that glow on film, but the clouds kept moving too fast.

6 comments:
At least you KNOW you're crazy for loving snow and ice so much. I agree that it is beautiful, but I'd rather not ever have to live in it again. It's nice to visit snowy places.
Are you out of your mind????? Really. We had snow down here, and I was grumpy grumpy grumpy.
I'm glad you are happy though.
If you're crazy, I'm right there with you! There is something so magical about a new snowfall. There's nothing else like it! I'm so glad we've gotten lots of storms this winter! Your pictures are beautiful!
I am so jealous! I also love the look of the snow-covered outdoors. Utah has this inversion going on right now. It's so disgusting and smoggy you don't even want to go outside. Even the winter wonderland!
PS... my induction date is set for March 2nd. If I haven't had Marlee buy then (which bterr not be the case because I am ready now) then they will induce me then. Just thought I'd let you know.
After having lived in a tropical climate for 16 months, I definitely prefer the snow!!! Maybe not the ice so much but I definitely love it when everything is just covered in a new layer of white powder.
Kendall, You are suppose to change your induction date remember?! Just hold baby Marlee in for a few more days, PLEASE :) I will be right in the delivery room with you I promise!
Post a Comment