Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA

It's hard to believe that you were once this little
mischievous little girl
It was hard to keep up with you and all of
your activities. You were one tough soccer
player...

And a swimmer that only a few could compete with...

Even after completing your college degree we couldn't
have been more proud of you and your
accomplishments then on your wedding day...

Josh is one lucky guy to have snagged you for a wife.
(well, we feel lucky to have Josh in the family)

You were a beautiful bride.

Happy Birthday Krista. We are so proud of you and love you very much. Have a wonderful day and keep sharing your beautiful smile.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful tribute! You and Tom are blessed with all your wonderful children & their equally wonderful spouses!

Krista Adamow said...

Too bad you don't have any pictures of when I ran away naked and got picked up by the police!! Good memories!

mapacupps said...

I was going to post your nude picture but then I thought I would get picked up for posting kiddie porn.