Wednesday, May 27, 2009

THE NEWEST LITTLE NOBLE


Today I got to go and meet little Norah.
What a sweet little girl.

I told them that I would bring in dinner and asked what they were craving. Matt's request was Carbonara and rolls. So that's what he got along with asparagus, fresh pineapple and homemade cookies. But I know that it's not going to be the dinner that he will rush home from work for.

I see a lot of Matt in little Norah but it is still too
early to totally tell. But she definitely has Matt's chin
dimple and his cow-lick, it's darling.

Sorry no pictures of Colleen, but she is doing well and looks great. Her mom has been there helping out, but Colleen really looks like she has things under control. 

It's going to be so much fun at the beach with two new little babies, I can't wait!

2 comments:

Krista Adamow said...

Yay! Finally some pictures of Baby Norah! I can't wait to meet her at the beach :)

Kendall said...

I love that little outfit. i was expecting a huge bow in her hair though. I can't wait to meet her too. And I can't wait to see Matt as a dad. Weird!!