Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SNOWY OHIO

Just wanted to share our wonderful snowfall with all of you. The one thing we have really missed living in New York is the snow. But we have been very blessed this winter with several awesome snow storms. Pictures from this latest one:

The front of the house,
(Notice the flag? We are in the spirit)

Gizmo wanted to go out, but when I opened the
door he just sat there and didn't move,

You can see how much we got just in this
last storm by the amount sitting on top of
my flower pot.
I have been such a happy camper, gotten so much
accomplished and love running errands. No one
else is on the road or in the stores. It's the best time
to go out.

Hopefully I can post some pictures of people soon.


3 comments:

Kendall said...

I am so jealous! Why can't it snow out here? Enjoy it because the humid summer is just around the corner.

Krista Adamow said...

I bet Dad is wishing he didn't sell his snow blower!

Jeanne said...

Not fair! We're supposed to get snow here in NY & we've really had a crummy winter snow-wise. Seems like everyone is getting snow but us! It's beautiful Karen!