After having some time to recover from my airport ordeal, it's now time to share some pictures of my sweet Arizona grandchildren:
Paige is trying so hard to be a "big" sister
to Allie
Sam and Paige play so well together.
Thanks heavens for the trampoline,
it's been a great way to get their "wiggles" out,
Allie Quinn is the best baby, I don't think
I have heard her cry yet,
Her most common pose,
Tyson is so grown up, it's weird how I
look at him and think time has gone
back 25 years.
It's his first day of Cub Scouts and I just finished
sewing his patches on his shirt!!!!
Life is so good but I could use a nap!

3 comments:
Cute cute pictures. We are so happy you are here.
Looks like you can have a redo with Quinton. What a great family, tell them all hi.
Are you sure that is a current picture. If it weren't for the picture quality, I would have thought that was a picture of Quinten. That Cupps' gene sure is strong. ;)
Post a Comment