Kendall, Shae and the girls have moved in with us for the time being and I have had to make some adjustments. I can't just run around the house without thinking what I am wearing, I have to cook regular meals (which I really do enjoy) but we have also had to "baby-proof" the house. Little Marlee is an extreme explorer and has this need to push the limits to what she gets into.
My new decorations on my kitchen cabinets.
Never thought the asparagus rubber bands would
come in so handy.
Spending time at Kings Island has become a favorite
adventure for Rhaegan.
Papa is a good sport to ride some of the
rides with Rhaegan.
Scooby-Doo Land is now "Planet Snoopy" and we are having to learn all of the Charlie Brown characters.But the park has been repainted and looks great.
The four Big Kids getting ready for a thrill on Diamond Back.
This is Josh's first time at Kings Island, does he look nervous?
Summer is just beginning, more exciting days to come!

2 comments:
Oh man... I LOVE Diamondback!!!!
We're jealous!
Josh does look like he might wet his pants at any moment. It's been a lot of fun being here. Thanks, Mom!
Post a Comment