My sister, Kayleen's, oldest daughter and her husband came by for a visit on their way traveling from Boston to Washington (state). It was so much fun having them here but there wasn't enough time to give them the true Cincinnati experience.
Shae, Kendall, Rhaegan, Kayla, Kent and Nicholas break
away from watching the World Cup long enough
to take a picture.
Kendall, Shae and the girls arrived the day before so we had a really full house, which we love. Saturday was extremely hot and humid so going to the neighborhood pool was a real relief.
Kendall, Shae and Marlee
Kayla, Kent, Tom and Rhaegan
We love having family and friends come for a visit and our house is always open. Just stay longer than a day so you can experience some real Cincinnati treasures.
Have a fun trip across country Kayla/Kent and come back soon.

2 comments:
Oh how fun! We LOVE Kent & Kayla! I'm glad they could visit.
p.s. Those Taylors need to get some SUN. I've never seen Kendall so white! :)
Is this really your first blog post since MARCH? I guess we both fell off the blog-wagon for a while.
Post a Comment