Kendall is one lucky girl to have such a wonderful and close-knit group of friends. While I was visiting family in Utah, Kendall's friend Ashley organized an awesome and fun baby shower. Many friends and family gathered to celebrate...
There were too many girls for me to remember all the names of these
special friends, but for family members, Natasha and Nadja (Katrina's
daughters) are sitting just to the left of Kendall.
Another special cousin, Kristin, was also able to
come. I guess we need more babies to get these cousins
together. (Hint Hint to all concerned!)
The room was beautifully decorated with...
lots of fun and delicious food...
balloons and flowers (and cheesecake)...
and what would a party be without gifts...
Gifts...
and more gifts...
Little Marley is already one lucky little girl.

4 comments:
PS...it's not spelled MARLEY... That's how the dog spells it.I mean come on Mom. Just kidding. Thanks for everything, Mom. I am so glad that you could be there. Send me some of those pictures will you? I didn't take any with my camera.
Great photos! Wish I could have been there. How come I never have heard that this baby is being named Marley? My cousin Ashley has a little girl named that. So how are you going to spell it, Kendall? With an HAE thrown in there somewhere?
I'm so glad you (Karen) were there for the shower. How great!!
P.S. your blog background is SO cute. Now you just need to change that family photo of us up on top. I mean, it's almost 18 months old. I'll send you a current one to replace it with!! ;)
Kendall looks wonderful! Love the baby's name! Is it spelled Marlie? Very sweet!
Post a Comment