I never thought that we would become Wii junkies. Our friends, the Magnani's, in New York introduced us to the Wii and we immediately were hooked. We went home and ordered our own game. When the kids all found out that we had become owners of a Wii they were shocked, but very excited. Now they have something "fun" to do when they come home to visit. Of course, I was hurt because I thought they came home to visit me and to eat my home-cooking.
We decided to try it out with the Tiger Woods golf game. You have to construct your player and you should make it look like yourself. Tom and Nick spent more time making up their player than playing the game. But I had to 'post' Nick's player, remember that it is suppose to be Nick:
Nick does like to dress "way out there" when he golfs.
He has increased the waistline, but not quite that much.
But the more I stare at his face, I still haven't been able to see
a resemblance. I'm sure Denise is grateful for that.
Nick and Denise have a foreign exchange student from Germany, of course he loves the Wii. But it was so funny when he was at the house the first time and we played. He later said that it was weird to him that Tom and I would not only play the games, but that we even knew what the Wii was. He said that he couldn't even imagine his grandparents playing.
Anyway, it has been a lot of fun and something we have all been able to enjoy together. Thanks, Magnanis for introducing us to this world of insanity.

4 comments:
How fun!!!! Do you do Wii fit too? I hear that people love it.
Those I know who have Wii Fit swear by it, I just haven't broken down and purchased it. But I'm sure it won't be long!
Too funny! I want to see your player!
I've enjoyed your Christmas posts. So glad you were able to have most of your family home!
We got wii last year it was fun for a while, but this year we are wii fit. It is fun for exersize. The thing even tells you your wii age(not good). Have fun being a kid.
Post a Comment