It has been a long time since my last post, but we have been in "non-internet" territory and have been unable to stay in touch. But here's what we have been up to.
Tom and I had the rare opportunity to spend 10 days visiting family and friends in Utah, Idaho and Wyoming. Of course, with any trip to see family it's the best when we can spend time with our grandchildren. This trip we were only able to see one...Rhaegan.
She just loves her Grandma (and grandpa).
It's great when she runs and sits on one of her
great-grandfather's lap. She's lucky to have 2 great-fathers
and 2 great-grandmothers alive.
Tom was able to drive over to Laramie to visit with his parents
and some of his brothers. It's hard to believe his parents are
in their 80's. Wow, hope I look that good.
We had lunch with Tom's brother Joe and his wife Bobbie.
Rhaegan was not too sure about "hairy" Joe. She has
this thing against hairy faces, "They scar me" she says.
This is just the beginning of a very full week. Stay tune for some more exciting photos.

4 comments:
So great to see pictures from your trip. Can't wait for more!!
How fun! My grandpa had a mustache sometimes. I scarred me too.
Glad to know you're alive & well! I'm envious! I'd love to take a trip out West!!! I miss all the great things to do & see - and all the great people out there!
Looking forward to seeing what else you've been up to.
They scared her?!! That is adorable. (Hopefully no offense was taken!) Shae, maybe you should grow some facial hair so Rhaegan knows it's ok!
Post a Comment