Sorry for the long delay with my blog entries, but I have been a bit incapacitated (which is a whole other story). But I'm Back!!
Friday (6th March) I flew to Salt Lake City. You all know that Kendall had her second daughter and our 5th grandchild, Marlee Peyton. http://taylortimes3.blogspot.com.Krista had arrived early to help before I arrived, so I stayed in SLC with my parents because their condo would have been a bit crowded. While in SLC, though, a dear friend from New York, Janice Kent, was visiting and I was able to spend a lot of time showing her the sights and having her stay at my parents home. She has some great pictures on her blog so I won't repeat them http://jankent-janicesblog.blogspot.com
PLAYTIME with the GRANDDAUGHTERS:
There's a great "Tree House" playground at the
University Mall, Rhaegan's on the slide,
so Aunt Krista and Grandma took Rhaegan for a trip
to the tree house to give her some personal time.
What a joy to spend time with Marlee Peyton...
She is the best baby; sleeps, eats, poops and
never cries.
Proud Grandma!
I'm sure there will be lots more pictures to post, so stay tune.

4 comments:
Those are some very cute photos of Marlee. What a little sweetie! I'm glad you were feeling okay enough to make the trip. I hope you're not over-doing it! (And you look way too thin in that photo!!!) Have a great time. Kendall is SO lucky to have you there!!
What fun! Kendall, Krista, Rhaegan, and Marlee. All beautiful.
I echo Kate's sentiment about you looking thin. I hope you are feeling OK.
I second the why too thin comment. Start eating!! Anyway, thanks for entertaining Rhaegan. I've been feeling really quilty/sad that i can't give her all my time anymore so having you and Krista here to help make her feel special really helps me out too. Love the pictures too. p.s....Marlee does cry but not nearly as much as Rhaegan did as a newborn. Hopefully she stays this mellow.
Glad to know your feeling better, but as your children said, you need to eat more. You look better than last week, the baby is adorable and the pictures are wonderful.
Post a Comment