Friday, March 13, 2009

Big Sister Rhaegan

Rhaegan has been having a difficult time understanding that she has to share her time with Kendall. But each day seems to be getting better and Kendall is finding a lot of things Rhaegan can do by herself to help with Marlee.

This morning she wanted to hold Marlee. It's so cute because she makes a big deal about having to wash her hands first. This moment was precious. It reminded me of when Sammy finally wanted to hold Paige. He was so gentle.

I'm going to SLC for the weekend to give them time to be a "family" without any outside influences. I have two more weeks to be with them. Plus I need a few nights in a "bed."

1 comment:

Kate said...

Well, Sam still doesn't like babies! It took him months to warm up to Paige. He never acted jealous... just indifferent. Tyson, on the other hand, has always LOVED babies. He'll hold any baby that he can!
Glad you have the option to sleep at your parents house. And how nice for Kendall that you're going to be there for so long!