Like with all great vacations, they must come to an end.
A few posts ago I mentioned our visit to Studio 12. I wanted to share a few pictures of the pottery we painted. It was a lot of fun and a great way to spend a rainy day.
Kendall's is the orange canister (the lid was being re-done).
Krista's is the yellow mug.
Christine painted the green fish ornament.
Colleen made a "wedding" picture frame for her brother.
I painted the purple bowl.
Rhaegan painted the blue bowl.
I was really impressed with Rhaegan's bowl.
It was very colorful.

Tom and I had a wonderful time spending the week
with two of our grandchildren. Little Marlee and
Rhaegan were such good girls and so much
fun to be with.
Thanks to our children, grandchildren and the Noble family for a fantastic week. Again we now have many great memories of our time in Avon.

3 comments:
Great group photo! Everyone looks so good. See you TOMORROW!
We are a good looking bunch of beach bums! We had a great time with you and your family. See you Sunday!
What is behind Christine's fish? Is it a big wad of newspaper? Anyway, We miss the beach and can't until next year. Tell Kate and the kids hi from us.
Post a Comment