August 13, 1984, Tom started working for P&G.
Now 25 years later he was honored for his
service and contribution to the company at a social.
His boss, Pam, spoke about what a "great guy"
Tom is and all that he has done for the company.
During the reception a slide show of various photos
of Tom were shown.
Of course I was invited, but what really got me there
was knowing that there would be a bakery cake.
It was so good!!! I even brought a lot home.
Congratulations Tom and Good Luck
on your new adventure.

4 comments:
Congratulations! Karen, it cracks me up that you went for the cake. Atta girl!!! What the new adventure?
Congratulations, Dad! There are many people now a days that can say the have been with the job/company for 25 years. Way to go!!
Yay Dad!
Congratulations, Tom! My brother-in-law just interviewed in Tremonton, UT for a new plant P&G is putting there in the spring. I told him it was a great company to work for.
Post a Comment