Hope all of you had a wonderful Easter. I just wanted to share my dining room table. Magnani's filled my vase with these beautiful daisies before they left to return home. The table runner is actually a bright purple and not the blue that the picture shows. Tom brought it back from one of his trips to India. It's really pretty when you actually see it.
Christine Noble's sisters hosted a baby shower for Colleen
(Matt's wife) who is due just under three weeks.
I think that we are more excited to see Matt as a dad
than anything. It will be so much fun to see him with his
little daughter.
But the shower was a lot of fun. The theme was "Children's Books." Each guest was to bring their favorite children's book or at least a book that would be a good addition to Colleen and Matt's nursery. It was a great idea and Colleen received at least 40 books. What was surprising was that there were only three duplicates.
Colleen does not look like she is ready to delivery any day. Krista, Denise and I were able to represent the 5 "Cupps'" girls. We had five books in the gift bag and I signed the card "Love, K,K,K,K, & D". Everyone laughed and I said that we were going to change Denise's name to Kenise so she wouldn't feel left out. I guess it was one of those things that you would have had to have been there to know how funny it was.
We also had a visit this week from another family from Norwich. The Leidy's have a booth here in the annual "Flower Show". Their business is known as 'GlassPockets'. They make these beautiful vases that are flat on the back so they hang on a wall. You can fill with water and put real flowers in them or put fake flowers in. But either way they are a real work of art and they have a large inventory of all different sizes, shapes and colors.
David and Corrina Leidy
Krista and I went today to see the event and to visit the Leidy's booth. I couldn't believe how busy they were, especially compared to all of the other booths.
We couldn't resist in purchasing a few of their pieces:
The smaller green one has glass ladybugs on it.
Anyway, even though it was a very windy,rainy and cold day it was fun to see them and their art work.
Now I have a day to rest!!!!

2 comments:
I'm feeling a little jealous! All these Norwichians are getting to visit with you! :0) It sure looks like you've been hopping lately!
So many guests already. It just goes to show what great friends you are to everyone. The flowers and your table are beautiful.
Post a Comment