This past weekend we had the pleasure of having some good friends visit us from New York. Geoff and Cindy Magnani were members of our little branch in Norwich and we became very close friends. We had so much fun while they were here: eating, playing Wii bowling, and visiting. And doing these things for hours.
I had some mouth surgery they day before they arrived and we talked so much that my left cheek just kept swelling and swelling. Each day it got bigger and more discolored. It was actually kind of funny.
We didn't get to see many of the sites around Cincinnati because
we visited so much. But on Sunday, after church, Nick and Denise
came over with Charlie and Chandler for Easter dinner.
It was great fun. The dogs kept Gizmo in the
basement. He was so scared that we had to
physically bring him up after they left.
Another BIG surprise was that Krista and Josh arrived a day early, so they were able to join in the Easter traditions. We always have an Easter egg hunt (in the house) and it can get pretty physical. But the "adults" hid close to 300 plastic-candy filled eggs around the house. Surprisingly, we have only found two eggs that were not claimed.

4 comments:
How great to have some visitors! And that quilt is a treasure. I know how much those Norwich ladies mean to you. That's awesome.
Did you get any pictures of the actual Easter egg hunt? I wanted to see Nick and Krista fighting for the eggs. I wish I could have been there. I miss family traditions like that.
Sorry I didn't get any pictures of the hunt because I was busy making sure the hunt didn't get physical and that all the eggs were found. But wish all of you could have been here.
Josh and I won FOR THE RECORD!!!!
Post a Comment