In between conference sessions we decided to eat outside on the porch. The trees are in full bloom and we wanted to capture them on film. We had a beautiful ornamental tree in New York, but the trees in our yard here are gorgeous:
You can't see this tree very well, but it's a "weeping"
tree and has delicate pink blossoms in the branches.

5 comments:
How does a California girl love witner so much? I just can't get past that. We had a beautiful weekend too but might get snow tonight. Sheesh!
Your yard is beautiful.
I am very jealous of all the green grass!
Your yard looks so great! The green is so beautiful! We're in the brown yucky stage right now. I'm dying to get out in my garden!
I love this weather...well Utah wather sucks but your Ohio weather seems fabulous!! I think I might just move back there. Shae will go for it, right? Yeah, probably not but I can dream.
The grass is a lot greener in Ohio, literally.
Post a Comment