Yesterday I posted that we had gone to an executive golf
course but didn't have the pictures to post. The
following are a few of the pictures I took with Tom's
phone. It looks like they are cool and comfortable, but
it is nasty hot and humid.
The boys have the professional look when
they line up their putts.
Today we decided to go to the beach,
the Outer Banks. It really brought back a lot of
memories of all the years we use to go on our
family vacation.
Tyson is not upset, I just snapped the picture
while he was talking.
Sam going out to boogie board. The water was
surprisingly freezing. It is usually warmer.
Grandpa keeping an eye on the boys. They were
going out a bit too far for our comfort level.
But they did see dolphins.
Grandpa and boys trying to make a sandcastle.
They sure needed Uncle Nick there to help them.
Tyson and Sam are real fish. I was turning into a
lobster in the sun and wanted to leave but they
could have stayed out there for several more hours.
We had a great day. As we left Nags Head we visited
Taco Bell, shopped at the Farmer's Daughter and
then made a DQ stop to have ice cream for
the trip home.
I'm exhausted!!!



1 comment:
So fun! I am so glad they got a beach day!
Post a Comment