Monday, July 22, 2013

Golf and Guns!

We decided today to go and try out an executive golf course
in Elizabeth City. It was really hot and humid but being
a par-3 course we figured it wouldn't be too bad.
After nine holes the boys were having such a good round that
they wanted to play another nine.
I have pictures but they are on Tom's phone so I will have to
post them tomorrow.
After we had a couple of hours to cool down, we went to some
friends house for a BBQ and gun session.


Our friend, Bob, first brought out his pistol and gave
the boys a safety lesson. Then it was time to shot.


They both did very well.


Then the 22 came out and they were even
more excited.


They shot like pros...

Both boys had great score cards.


Our friends were very impressed not only with the
boy's shooting abilities, but with how well-behaved
and responsible they were.

I will post golfing pictures later.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I haven't been checking the blog! How fun to see all of these posts! Thanks for keeping the boys so entertained. You guys are so fun!