Tom and I started the day with our daily bike ride. We have committed to riding at least 100 miles while we are here. We have ridden two days and have clocked 40 miles so far. Pretty good for two old farts. The weather has been typical (hot and humid), but the scenery is beautiful.
Studio 12 is a pottery shop right next to Subway.
You pick a piece of pottery, paint it, and then in a few days it's fired and ready to take home.
I will let you know later what we painted.
This is a new establishment to Avon. Yes, it is becoming a little too commercial!

After we finished painting we had a mission to accomplish: T-Shirts!
You will all have to wait to see what we came up with.
I am in a huge hurry because we "need" dinner. Guess where!
Yes, you guessed it - TOP DOG!
It was extremely tasty, but we really missed all the noise that we created in the past with the whole Noble and Cupps' Clan.
I look forward to your comments...

3 comments:
What a fun busy day! It must be very relaxing around there. So quiet and so much extra space.
I think it's funny that you say we'll have to wait and see what you made at the pottery place. Ummm... we can see that you have a spoon rest, Colleen has a piggy bank, Grandpa has a bowl, but I can't figure out what Christine is painting. :)
And the Noble's book is awesome. What a great thing! It looks like we can order one for ourselves from the website. And I haven't checked the price... but I think we might just have to!
You are so funny Kate. I was being secretive about the pottery because Colleen's is a surprise for Matt. But then we figured Matt would never read my blog and I didn't even think about how you could enlarge the picture. Tom is painting a cat food bowl and even painted two cats on it with Gizmo's name. Christine is painting Christmas seashell ornaments.
Thanks for the comments- I look forward to reading the comments everyday.
What did you all order at The Top Dog? Any tsunamis this year? Plus, next year I really want to do that pottery thing. It looks like so much fun and another item to remember NC by. Great new find!
Post a Comment