This is just a quick "Gizmo" story:
This morning Gizmo went outside. A few minutes later I saw him sitting on the stairs. Usually when I open the back door he comes running into the house. But this time when I opened the door he just sat there. I called his name, nothing happened. I couldn't figure out what he was doing.
If you look closely, in the back, in front of the fountain, there is a small chipmunk. He was eating something and Giz just sat there watching. He never moved a muscle. I timed him, over 15 minutes, he just sat there. Then the chipmunk finished eating and ran away, Gizmo just watched. Then he came to the door and wanted to come in.
Today I was in the garage stripping and staining a piece of furniture. He came into the garage and sniffed around. I told him to stay away so he went to the back of the garage and laid down and just stayed there until I was done. Very weird!
Well just had to share some Gizmo stories.
Thanks for your comments...

2 comments:
Have you told Gizmo that there are chipmunks in Ohio too?
Any word from your SUV house hunters?
Oh I miss Giz!! He's so cute. When is your garage sale going to be?
Post a Comment