Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Lazy Day!

It was a quiet day:
After our bike ride (22 miles) we spent some time on the beach.


Matt and Colleen had to leave today so we thought we should
take our "group" picture.  
We had a hard time figuring out where to take the picture.  Taking it in our usual spot just didn't seem right since the rest of you were not here.  Grouping 6 people is a lot different than 19.

What is different between these two photos?


This might have to be our Christmas picture for our cards...how sad!


After Matt and Colleen left Tom and Christine broke out a jigsaw puzzle, Nick worked on his computer and I did some crocheting.  Then it was off to Subway for dinner.  We then played a new game "Squeeze Phrase."  I was terrible at this game, but it was a fun change.
Tomorrow's another day...

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness... you took a picture with the creepy ghost lady painting! It did take me a few minutes to spot the difference, though. Cute shirts!
We keep thinking about how quiet and strange it must be around there in that big, empty house. So many times this week I've thought about trying to find some cheap "last minute" plane tickets and surprising you all... but I don't think there's such a thing as cheap plane tickets these days.
We really hope we can go next year. We'd better start saving up now! Maybe I'll make a special "OBX Fund" jar to put all of our loose change in.
We're so sad to be missing out. We really miss you!

Quinten said...

This is so you can't say I never leave a post. I really enjoy looking at the pictures and really wish we were there. Enjoy the ferry tomorrow!

Krista said...

I hate that creepy lady. You should make the picture "disappear".

Kendall said...

NOT THE CREEPY LADY PICTURE!! Why'd you have to do that? I love the new shirts though. Can you make on for me? Kate's idea about the loose change jar is a good idea. Shae and I are going to start one today.

Nicholas Cupps said...

Denise and I wish we were there too! The new place for next year looks like a lot of fun. I'm excited about the pool table. Enjoy the last few days and we can't wait to see you and dad in a coupel of weeks when you close on your house.