Friday, November 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS

Today is Nicholas' birthday so I thought I would share just a few pictures of the 'real' Nicholas.
He crawled so fast that he had no interest in learning how to walk. He was over a year old before he had any desire. Maybe it was because he always carried a load below that it was hard for those little legs to balance it all!
One thing he did enjoy was spending time with his older brother, Quinten. They were very different little boys but did have fun playing together.


We knew at a young age that Nicholas had artistic talent. He was always painting, sculpturing, or molding objects in his mash potatoes or tootsie rolls. He even was good with his "self" portraits...
There was never a dull moment when Nicholas was around.
He loved posing. 

Happy Birthday Nicholas...You have been a wonderful son and we are proud of you and all you have accomplished. Have a fun day.


2 comments:

Nicholas Cupps said...

Thanks mom. I had a great birthday and I really like those old pictures. My how I sure have gotten less and less attractive with time. What does Denise see in me. Ewww Let's not pull at that thread.

Kendall said...

Awww!! I can't wait for my tribute. Happy Birthday, Nick.