Yesterday, (Black Friday) Kate and I decided that we would be totally insane and hit the early morning "block-buster" sales. We were in line at Toys R Us at 4:40 AM. We stood in line for over an hour before we were allow in, then after grabbing what was needed we stood in line for a half an hour to check out. Then we headed to Target which was a repeat of the Toys R Us experience. Well needless to say, after a morning of shopping the rest of the day was shot. But Tom did get to experience a Suns basketball game last night with Quinten, Kate and Sam. Tyson, Paige and I got to party at home.
Since we didn't get a lot accomplished yesterday, the "To-Do" list was a mile long. Quinten had a boat-load of things he wanted Tom to help him do. Hanging Christmas lights on their house was one of them. It seems like a simply task but when you have a very high and very steep roof it was a challenge.
But they got it accomplished and it looks very festive.
The reward for getting the "To-Do" list finished was time on the driving range.
Tyson can really smack that ball.
It won't take Sam long to become a pro as well.
But then when being great golfers run in the family,
how can you lose?
My reward was getting to go to Cafe Rio for dinner.
Sorry Krista, I know this is mean.
Hope all of you had a productive day. I love your comments, hint hint!

5 comments:
I am cooking our last roast today so I can probably get through seeing that delicious Cafe Rio... probably :(
Great pictures, Karen! It was so nice to see you on Thanksgiving. And you should have told your blog readers that your rolls were a HUGE hit with our family! The Christmas lights look great! We should have talked Tom into coming to help us with ours while you were here... shoot! :)
Love the Christmas lights. They look great Dad and Quinten. Yeah I can't believe you and Kate went shopping on Friday. I would never do that because knowing me I would end up throwing up like that time in Ohio when we went to the Disney store with the Noble's for the limited edition on the Christmas Pooh Bear. Terrible experience and not one I would willing repeat. Glad you had fun though.
Going to Cafe RIO would be the only thing on my "to-do" list. MMMMMMMM Cafe Rio. My whole mouth just filled with saliva. It sure looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there. At least we will get to have a lot of people here for Christmas.
Really nice christmas photo's. I can't believe your in Ohio, we what you back, the heck with your family...we need you too.
Just kidding, I know the guilt trip is over..Happy New Year, you all be safe and don't drink too much sparkling grape juice!
Love you,
Janice
Post a Comment