Before telling you about our trip to Amish country I wanted to share this picture from my trip to SLC. My two granddaughters crack me up. They have this thing with the male gender. I went to pick Paige up but she went right to Opa and then Rhaegan wanted to be with Opa as well. So I had to get a picture of it. They are so cute with Opa and he sure loves them.
The Amish do not like to have their picture taken so to respect that
I took pictures as they were passing by.
I wished I could have zoomed in closer, but this was
so adorable seeing this young father walking with his children.
Mt. Hope is my favorite place because there are more Amish then city people with cars. It's so fun to see the buggies parked like cars. Most of the establishments are run by the Amish. The food is to die for and the quilts and furniture are exquisite.
It was just a fun couple of days away from the hectic pace of the city.

2 comments:
I'm glad you had fun. Did you buy anything? I forgot to give you my order. Oh well, maybe next time. Just kidding. Glad you're back safely.
Did you get you a new 1 hp car?
Post a Comment