Wednesday night we flew to Arizona to spend Thanksgiving with Quinten and his family. Tom had not been to their new home and the boys kept asking, "Is grandpa ever coming to see us?"
Grandpa and Paige
She went right to grandpa, sure made him happy.
Paige showed us her new trick - the raspberry...
then she would just laugh and laugh.
Tyson couldn't wait to show us his musical talent.
He is totally amazing, playing several instruments, but
you wouldn't believe his piano abilities. Watch out Mozart!
Sam loves playing games. He is quite the bike rider.
It scares me how fast he rides and how high he makes his bike jump.
What would they do without the Wii!
Poor Kate!
She is actually very busy with 16 piano students
and a lot of church responsibilities.
Thanksgiving day was spent at Kate's grandmother's house. There were 25 relatives who were able to come. The food was outstanding. The only thing I had to make was my dinner rolls. It was a lot of fun visiting with Kate's family.
Sam couldn't stay away from the frosted sugar cookies.
Tyson played "hand" tennis ball. He has quite an arm.
Tom was in charge of Paige.
No, that's not a beer he's holding, it's root beer.
Tyson and Paige - I love those smiles.
Saturday Tom and Quinten put up Christmas lights on the house.
It was not an easy task. Tonight I will take pictures
and you will be able to see the difficulty with this project.
Hope all of you had a very happy Thanksgiving and ate lots of wonderful food.

2 comments:
I love all the pictures. Paige is such a ham. I wish I were there instead of where I am. Oh well, at least we had good food (well I don't like Thanksgiving food but everyone else loved it). Keep the posts coming. PS...we made it home safely. We came home today instead of tomorrow. I was happy.
Sure that's a "root beer"! We are on to you dad :)
Post a Comment