IT'S OFFICIAL:
The house was listed with Mody Realty.
put in the ground backwards. The sign should be by
the road and the post should be facing the house.
We have had many people calling saying that they cried
when they went by and saw the sign. Oh, well!!!
We have a family coming tomorrow (Monday) to look
at the house. Wouldn't that be something if it turned
out like when we sold the house in Oxford, the first
person to look bought it.
Wish us luck!

3 comments:
That is SO funny about the backwards sign. It looks funny! Oh well. Maybe it will attract a lot of traffic. Your house is so unique and lovely and wonderful. I'm sure it will sell in no time. There's not many nicer homes in Norwich! We will for sure miss it. Best wishes!!!
Of course I meant "There are not many nicer homes..." How embarrassing to have bad grammar. I'm sick. That's my excuse. ;)
I know I never really called it home, but it's weird to think of you not living there. It will be super fun visiting you in Cincy.
Post a Comment