As I have been "de-cluttering" the house, getting ready for the big move, I have been looking at some pictures and wanted to share some very similar poses. Transferring some pictures from my "picture library" to the blog was not working well so this 'Past and Future' is going to have to come to you in parts.
Part 1:

Quinten loved his food. Eating was one of his most favorite things to do!

Daughter - like - Father!
Stay tune for Part 2...

3 comments:
Oh my! So cute! This picture is not in Q's baby book/scrapbook... so I'm glad to see the picture you were referring to. Darling!
I'd also like to point out that my children are NOT clones of their father, like most people think. :) Often our babies look an awful lot like my baby pictures... I may have to post some to prove it. ;)
I feel so bad Kate. I wasn't implying that these pictures are 'clones' of Quinten. I just think it was fun seeing the similarities of the past and future with poses etc. It is so cool that you have two boys/ one girl just like we did.
Oh, I'm not offended!! Don't feel bad!!! I didn't mean anything by my comment above. I just am glad to see some pictures of your kids when they are little because everyone is always saying that all of our kids look exactly like their dad!!! And I've always thought that there is a little Butler in them too. :) No problem! These recent posts are SO great. I love that you're finding these similar photos. LOVE it!
Post a Comment