After looking at the 'human' members of the family, Past and Future, I couldn't leave out the animal members. Although I feel bad I don't have pictures of Annie. Abby was seen in the picture with QNKK on the swing but I couldn't find a picture of Annie in my picture library. Sorry Annie! Hope all is well in animal heaven.
Cody and Gizmo were best friends.
Gizmo didn't know what to do for several days when we loss Cody.
We had Cody for over 12 years. He was my buddy and always came running when I came home. He lay next to me when I had my fall and always kept me company when I was home alone. Gizmo though has taken over since Cody has been gone. He is constantly close by and even has become more daring with getting on places he knows he is not suppose to be on, like the leather couch.
Cody was a 'big' boy, but he was also a whimp!
He could have flatten Chandler, but he let Chanlder push him around.
Gizmo just observed from a distance.

Trigger joined the family, although he hasn't been around the others.
Cody would have been embarrassed around Trigger because he would have realized that Trigger is how a golden should look and not what Cody looked like at 128 pounds!

Then Charlie (on the right) joined the clan. What a fireball!
He sure gave Gizmo a run for his money at Christmas when they were visiting.
Poor Gizmo was banished to the basement or the closet while these two were visiting.
But how can you get mad at those faces?
Sorry I didn't include pictures of the many hamsters, rabbits and fish we have had, but pictures were unavailable. We will just have to rely on memories.
The most cherished memory was when 'Chewy', the hamster, died. Nicholas, Kendall and Krista were sitting around the table with Tom trying to decide what to do with him. I needed to leave for school and Quinten was away at BYU. They decided to have a funeral and bury Chewy in the sandbox. The girls started crying, but what really tipped the scales was when Nick started the tears. That's when I told Tom I had to leave for class and left him with 3 crying kids and a funeral to plan. Those were the days!
Adios from Puerto Rico.

6 comments:
OH Nick, I will never forget that day we buried chewy! Hey mom, I have some pictures of Annie if you want them.
Love all the pictures. Of course I cried looking at Cody but that was to be expected.
Sorry Kendall, it was suppose to be a good moment. Yes Krista, I would love pictures of Annie. Can you import them into to blog?
I can't believe you're blogging mom. I too am itching to get away on vacation. Enjoy your stay PR and visiting Krista. We can't wait for you and dad to move down to Cincinnati.
Woof woof!! Bark bark!!
I love your animal memories. 128 pounds of Golden Retriever.....wow!
Post a Comment